- Based at Sunderland Office of MAATS Tech Limited
- Proficient in 2D AutoCad and Inventor for concept development and design detailing
- Able to perform structural analysis using hand held calculations methods and 3D beam programmes
- HND/Degree qualified in an engineering discipline - preferably Mechanical/Marine/Offshore Engineering discipline
- 15 years in engineering design/detailing environment. Ideally in consultancy setting or marine operations
- Experience of vessel-related projects, deck spread development and equipment installation schemes.
Design/Project Engineer4 January 2018
Support the design and development of past, current and future MAATS marine project solutions in collaboration with the wider engineering teams. Produce various deliverables which may include design calculations, analysis, reports, procedures, progress reports, study reports and various 3rd party documentation. Testing and validation of all new…Read More