Our experienced Naval Architecture team can provide a vessel owner, repair or new-building yard with a “one stop” solution for all aspects of naval architecture, marine engineering and project management.
Specialising in complicated and often specific conversions of sophisticated high density offshore construction vessels MAATS Tech can assist an owner from concept & feasibility through to Construction Approval with the Classification Societies
In-house designs are available for construction barges, DP shuttle tankers and construction/ pipelay vessels and small specialist tugs.
MAATS Tech has considerable experience of the requirements of Classification Societies and their application in practice
Our Naval Architect services include as basic elements:
- Lines Development.
- Strength and Stability.
- Speed and Power.
- Concept evaluation / development.
- Construction detail for Class Approval.
- Steel profiling and material nesting
- Liason with Classification Societies.
- Management of model basin test and trials.
- Incline procedures and supervision of incline.
- DP performance Analysis Outfit Specification.
- 3D modelling.
- FMEA assessment, draughting and Sea Trials Development.
To support its naval architectural activity, MAATS Tech offer individuals or a team of project / shipyard superintendents to attend the newbuild or conversion shipyard.
The number of superintendents and their discipline can be arranged to suit the vessel owner and his needs.
- General Disciplines include:
- Site Management
- Vessel system mechanical
- Commissioning/Sea Trials